For a child, the world around them is a magical and curious place. They learn by copying Mum and Dad, the ultimate goal being to “do it myself” and feel like an active member of the family. The Learning Tower, a sturdy, non-tip structure, welcomes your child to safely participate with parents, care givers and siblings by raising them to counter top height.
- Provides safety and versatility not found with traditional step stools
- Carefully designed to meet specific needs of young toddlers 18 months +
- Constructed from highest quality layered Birch
- Carefully finished with durable, non-toxic, lead free finish.
- Available in eight colours: Black, White, Natural, Red, Chocolate Brown, and Green.
- Platform height adjusts quickly and easily grows with your child from ages 18 months up to 6 years
- Four–sided railings provide support while climbing in and prevents falling when inside the Tower
- Wide 38cm x 45.72 cm platform lets your child move about without slipping off a step
- Fits flush against kitchen bench for safe access
- Cleans easily with a damp cloth
- Playhouse Kit and Art Easel available for extended play and creative opportunities
- Has been tested to hold up to 227.3kg
- Winner of numerous awards for innovation and safety including Creative Child Magazine 2007 Toy of the Year
What others are saying…
“I set it up this afternoon and already the girls have ‘helped’ me to cook dinner and to wash the dishes. It really is a fantastic product, worth every cent.”
“Thanks guys, I am so happy with mine which arrived a week or so ago. Arabella is quite content to stand in it for however long while we cook, wash up etc. I thought she wouldn’t have been too keen that it restricted her freedom, but it seems to be a novelty for her to be up at bench height and to see what is going on. It has made being in the kitchen so much safer and easier that I now let her come into the kitchen every time I cook, unlike before when I was worried about her safety. Thanks again, I’ll be spreading the word!”
“If you owned one you would realise…the Learning Tower is worth every dollar you spent to purchase it. It’s built like a rock. It doesn’t teeter. It’s designed to hold two children and it does! The Learning Tower is indispensable at our house. We use it multiple times a day! It’s adjustable too, so it grows with your child.”
Heather, United States.